Holiday home Serrari is spacious and offers plenty of room for 8 (up to 10) persons.
- 50m2 Spacious living area with fireplace, 4-seat couch, loungechair and loveseat
- Tv and audio-system
- Wifi, free (good connection wireless internet up to 8 devices simultaneously)
- Good reception mobile phone
- 2x Fireplace
- Central heating for use in wintertime; Usage of gas and electricity are separately charged and have to be paid directly to the proprietor
- Washing machine
Eating & Cooking
- 50m2 Large and complete open kitchen area
- Includes inside dining table to seat 8 to 10 persons
- Large refrigerator
- Complete with kitchen utensils and basic ingredients for cooking (oil, herbs, etc.)
Bed and bath
- 4 bedrooms for 10 sleeping guests in total. The master bedroom has, besides a twin-bed on the ground floor, another twin-bed on an open attic (ideal for older children or sleepover guests). Three bedrooms have two single beds and one with two twin beds.
- 2 bathrooms, both with a bath and separate shower
- Linnen closets and built-in closets incl. hangers in all bedrooms
- Soap and toilet paper
- Total property of 2 hectare
- Parking on enclosed terrain through a gate that can be opened from inside the house
- 4 tiled terrace areas, 3 on each side of the house (1 patio, 1 covered) and 1 in the garden overlooking the valley and the house.
- Large covered terrace area connected to the kitchen on one side and adjacent to the living area has a barbecue and a large table to seat 10 persons.
- BBQ / barbecue
- Garden furniture (chairs, loungebeds, tables, hammocks, parasols etc.)
- Vegetable garden
- Gras terrain or play area with flowers, trees and plants
- Above ground swimming-pool 4,5m x 1,5m is installed in summer
- Entire property is at your disposable during your stay. The proprietors Marilou and Pietro live close to Rome city and are at less than an hour’s driving distance.
- No amenities for wheelchairs
- House animals allowed
- Saturdays are the arrival and departure days. In exceptional circumstances other arrival and departure days can be agreed upon. Please contact us if this is the case.
Interaction with guests
- The guestlady Marilou will personally welcome you at arrival
- Marilou is pleased to organise a Workshop Italian Cooking that you can arrange directly upon or shortly after arrival